CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
A Unique Breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel, Beirut
The Four Seasons: Beirut's Highest Roof Lounge is Now Open
Let's Try the Four Seasons Version of the Cronut (Discontinued)
THE ROOF: Summer at The Four Seasons Hotel
Chocolate Afternoons: A Great Get Together at Four Seasons Hotel
A Mouthwatering Creation: A Tasty Lebanese Cronut (Discontinued)
Reconfirming: The Best Breakfast You Can Have in Lebanon
The Four Seasons Five Star Breakfast: Lebanon's Best
Breakfast at The Grill: Lebanon's Best... By Far!
The Grill: An Enjoyable Late Lunch in Beirut
On the second floor of the Four Seasons Hotel is where mornings have another meaning. I've been here half a dozen times already simply to enjoy the pleasure of great food, amazing presentation and superb service. It's Georges and the team that add more to the experience.
Georges, a professional and smiley waiter, attends to your every need and desire. Professionalism at its utmost levels, breakfast at the Four Seasons is Lebanon's best by far.
I can't help but extol to you their unique croissant, flaky and buttery freshly baked minutes earlier. The food displayed in jars on a wall like books in a library, the welcome plates are designed and presented like masterpieces, and fresh juices and hot coffee are available among others.
Everything, really everything is magical and outstanding: the cheese selection in olive oil; the bread of fine French quality; freshly baked Lebanese bites; Aqua Panna water; Villeroy & Boch plates; silver cutlery... I'm overwhelmed! And all of this before even receiving the hot plates.
The great food:
- Superb salmon quality, beautifully poached eggs and excellent sauce Hollandaise... but why this mini burger bun? The bread which is supposed to be an English muffin was better; the quality has changed and I beg you to reconsider.
- Steak and eggs... that plate alone is worth the breakfast price tag. Supreme meat quality, tender and juicy, lightly red on the inside, cooked medium, beautifully peppered and covered with two sunny side up eggs. The plate also has hash brown potato on the side.
- Egg whites, a healthy treat with cooked vegetables.
Exceptional! Words are not enough to describe this Breakfast experience. I feel good, transported and amazed every time.
Wait... I'm not done yet! This is "THE" chocolate croissant! A plane buttery and flaky croissant dipped entirely in molten dark chocolate and nuts. OMG! Many have tried but none have succeeded. This croissant is one of the many reasons why I will keep coming back to the Four Seasons.
And then came dessert:
- Crunchy thin waffles are better enjoyed with maple syrup. They're excellent!
- Three fluffy pancakes decorated with powdered sugar and served with Nutella. They're done well!
- A thick square pain perdu topped with compote fruits, sliced almonds and powdered sugar.
Super duper exceptional breakfast. Lebanon's best ever... by far!