CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Marriott Village Île de France: A Great Family Escape
When I planed to travel for a week with my kids, I couldn’t but think of Disneyland. When Disneyland in Paris is the closest of all parks and last year’s experience at The Marriott Village was great, we simply booked again! For the second consecutive year, my family and I planned a week at The Marriott Village Île de France, your home away from home just minutes from Disneyland.
My kids loved it here... one couldn’t ask more of this amazing village. Rent your duplex home, three bedrooms and a living space with a fully equipped kitchen and three bathrooms. The House comes with a terrace over viewing the beautiful lake home for several large birds.
Every single detail is taken care of professionally. You are greeted like a king, shown to your house and left to relax for the entire duration of your stay. A person from customers relations approached us, someone from marketing came as well asking if we were having a pleasant stay. You feel special from the moment the experience starts.
Down at the Marriott, minutes from La Vallée Village, The Val D’Europe shopping center and the famous Disneyland my kids had a blast! A huge playground, wide green areas to run, bicycles to rent, a large pool to swim and much more. The ritual was to wake up early, have breakfast at home before moving to discover the region. I wish we could stay longer! The resort also has a supermarket for your quick shopping visits.
I took hundreds of photos, played with my drone around, discovered every single corner of this exciting village and planned to come back one more time. This is a place I fell in love with, a home away from home handled by professionals looking at making of your stay a memorable one.
Things I loved:
- Each of the town homes provides contemporary design accents, free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, a coffee and tea maker and much more.
- Large sized houses with very relaxing beds.
- Beds are cleaned, towels changed and trash emptied every morning.
- Hot water is available at all times with a strong water pressure.
- Balanced temperature air conditioning units.
- Park your car meters from your home entrance.
- A feel of independence without having to walk by the lobby of an hotel.
- The supermarket has everything you might need for your stay from ready made products, a tasty pizza, coffee, bread and drinks.
- Staff looking at the details of things makes you feel like if you were staying at a five stars palace.
- There are activities for kids happening all the time; a detailed program is handed to you when checking-in.
Planning an escape with the family, The Marriott Village is a place to consider. I’ve been here two times already and planning to come back again.